There are three types of membership: Adult, Junior, and an “Add Family” option. The adult membership is a voting member with full benefits to the fields over 18 years of age. A Junior membership is a non-voting member under 18 years of age with full benefits to the fields. The junior membership is typical for the single mother or family whose adult members do not wish to participate in the hobby. This level of membership will allow a cheaper price for the minor to participate in the RC hobby (but will still require adult supervision at the field). The “Add Family” option is an add-on to the Adult and Junior memberships to include dependent children and spouses for an additional flat rate of $20. The family members are non-voting members. All family members would still be required to comply with all membership responsibilities (possessing valid AMA, FAA, ROAR if applicable).
|Weekend 3-Day Pass|
|Friday-Sunday only and AMA membership required.
- Scan and email your application to pslrchobbygroup.com with payment to be made in person with Jack Ferland.
- Mail to:
Pslrchobbygroup1871 SW Hampshire LanePort Saint Lucie, Fl. 34953
- Lastly, you are able to turn in your application and payment to a club officer at the flying field. Our club officers are:
- President Jack Ferland772-485-2886
- Vice President in charge of multi-rotors Patrick Lyons
- Vice President in charge of Land Vehicles Rich Gabaldon
- Treasurer Rick Kremer
- Secretary Lenny Muroff